Sunday, October 3, 2010

A not so sweet deal.

I had to call these guys about the bees that were building a nest in a retaining wall in the back yard. I could tell by the large number of bees that were around that the hive must be very big. I imagined that a huge hive would be removed and honey would be everywhere. Wrong.
There was a hive but the bee man referred to it as a 'paper hive'. He said they were 'paper bees'. They don't make honey, ma'am.
The guy on the left was the expert and the guy on the right was new - in fact, it was his first day. He was hilarious. I was less nervous than he was and I didn't have on a suit.
I wonder if the new guy returned to the job for his second day.
This was just a small portion of the huge hive that was taken out of the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment