Friday, October 29, 2010

The King's Speech


This is my favorite time of year. The weather is much cooler - 46 this morning - and the leaves are falling here at our home. The pumpkins are out and we are ready for a fun weekend. This is the time of year that Mr. Falling Leaf pulls out some really great soup recipes and we enjoy evenings by the fire. In my opinion the holiday season arrives about the middle of October as people are getting ready for Halloween. One of my favorite things about the holiday season is the movies that come out during this time of year. Movie studios usually put out their best movies between Thanksgiving Day and New Year's Day. The movies that come out during this time are usually the ones they consider Oscar worthy. I have seen the trailer of a new movie that promises not to disappoint.

Period film, English accents, royalty and Colin Firth - what's not to love?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1504320

You may have to copy the address and paste it to your address bar.


1 comment:

  1. This looks like a stunning movie. I love movies like this, looking forward to it! Thanks for the post, I'm putting it on my "must see" list. xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete